Galanz GTWHG12S1SA10 4-in-1 ToastWave with TotalFry 360, Convection, Microwave, Toaster Oven Air Fryer, 1000W/1.2 Cu.Ft, LCD Display, Cook, Sensor Reheat, Stainless Steel
Color:Stainless Steel Product Features1000W, 11 Variable Power LevelsWhite LCD DisplayErgonomic Control PanelTouch Control & KnobStainless Steel Cavity3 Heating Elements-Top, bottom and BackSensor Cook & Sensor ReheatInverter TechnologyTotalFry 360™ TechnologyTrue ConvectionSensor Cook and Sensor ReheatPrefect ToastPopcorn, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Pizza, Warm Time/Weight DefrostAdd 30 SEC.SpecificationsColor: Stainless SteelCapacity: 1.2 Cu.FtVoltage: 120Volts /60HzHeating Method: ConvectionPackage Includes1 X 4-in-1 Convection Oven1 X Air Fry Kit1 X Silicone1 X Nonstick Turntable1 X Power Cord. The first 4 in 1 Multi-function Oven.
- 【TRUE CONVECTION】 Heated air circulates throughout the oven as food spins 360°, cooking your food faster and more evenly without hot spots. You can even broil and bake foods with direct heat, such as fish, chicken and fresh, oven-baked goods.
- 【SENSOR COOK & SENSOR REHEAT】 A built-in humidity sensor ensures that your food is never under- or overcooked. For precooked dishes, Sensor Reheat stops automatically when food is hot and ready to eat.
- 【PATENTED INVERTER TECHNOLOGY】 Unlike traditional microwave heating systems that pulse on and off, the inverter creates continuous, constant, even heat to maintain exacting temperature during the cooking process.
- 【ULTIMATE COOKING VESRSATILITY】 Galanz 1.2 Cu.Ft, 1000W ToastWave has 4 appliances in one mulifunctional appliance, Microwave + Air Fryer, Convection Oven, Toaster Oven for ultimate cooking versatility. Cook more of you favorite meals.
- 【TotalFry 360 Technology】 Air fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites like chicken, shrimp, wings, and French fries. The easy-clean air fry kit provides more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers. TotalFry 360 is enhanced Air Fry technology and does not use microwaves but uses the built-in heating elements.