Le Griddle 30-inch Built-in/Tabletop Propane Gas Griddle - GFE75
Authentic cooking on a French grill offers many advantages over traditional barbecue. The risk of burning food through direct contact with flames is eliminated as the risk of causing a forest fire. Moreover, Le Griddle reaches its optimum cooking temperature in less than 5 minutes. There is no need to extinguish or remove embers after cooking. According to that, the final cleaning takes around 2 minutes. Food like meat, fish, and vegetables is cooked on a slightly oiled griddle in order to keep all the flavor and nutritional properties. In a few words cooking on Le Griddle means healthier eating, a better respect for the environment and a faster and easier way to cook. Dimensions: Width: 30.125", Depth: 17.75": Height: 10"
- Dimensions: Width: 30.125", Depth: 17.75": Height: 10"
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Highly secured device with a safety valve and thermocouple to cut off gas supply in the event of an accidental flame extinction.
- Electronic ignition system