Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Style:Gas Grill An exclusive, The Char-Broil performance Series burner Stainless Steel gas grill Pack a ton of grilling features into a sleek & stylish Stainless Steel cabinet design. This versatile grill offers sufficient cooking space whether you are grilling for a few friends or at your next backyard party. Built & made to last, this unit features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant & easy to clean, along with durable Stainless Steel burners. The removable porcelain-coated grease pan also makes for easy cleaning. Push-to-start electric ignition ensure that you are able to reliably fire up your grill each & every time, & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge so you can easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill. Cabinet design offers space for you propane tank & tools, while two Stainless Steel doors keep them out of site. Features a 10, 000-BTU side burner ideal for cooking sauces & sides. Assembly required, Measures 50. 4" W x 24. 5" D x 45" H, & weighs 114.9 lbs. This product, along with all Char-Broil Performance Series gas grills are for use with liquid propane, (LP), and cannot be converted to natural gas, (NG). Please visit our selection of Char-Broil Signature Series grills if you require a unit that can be converted to natural gas, (NG).
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas | Rotisserie, cover or LP Tank are not included | Full Assembly required
- Grill dimensions – 24.5" D x 53.1" W x 45" H | Primary cooking area – 23” W x 18.5” D | Warming Rack area – 175 sq. in. | Weight – 114.9 lbs. | Main burner BTU – 36,000 | Back of cabinet – Open | Tents – Stainless Steel
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability | Not infrared grill
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking | Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill.Wheels:Locking Casters (2)
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning | Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last