NuWave Bravo XL 1800-Watt Convection Air Fryer Oven with Crisping and Flavor Infusion Technology (FIT) with Integrated Digital Temperature Probe for Perfect Results; Non-Stick Enamel Baking Pan; Stainless Steel Tray; Silicone Pad; 12 Programmed Presets; 3 Fan Speeds; 5 Quartz Heating Elements; Precision Temperature Control from 100°F to 450°F in 5°F Increments; Cook up to a 10 LB. Chicken, 13 inch Pizza, or 9 Slices of Toast; Air Fry, Broil, Bake, Roast, Grill, Toast; Dehydrate, Warm, and Reheat
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Virtually eliminate the possibility of over or under-cooking by measuring the internal temperature of your food while it cooks. This advanced probe will shut off the Bravo once your meat, seafood or poultry reaches a set temperature.
- UNBEATABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – The Bravo XL combines conduction, convection and radiant heat to circulate and penetrate food with cyclonic hot air that ranges between 100°F and 450°F with precise 5°F increments. And the Bravo XL maintains a consistent temperature using the Triac digital switch, which minimizes temperature fluctuations.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING – The NuWave Bravo XL includes 12 preset cooking functions for air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, toasting, grilling, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting and making restaurant-quality waffles, pizza and bagels with the single press of a button.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – With intuitive digital controls and 40 easy-to-follow recipes included, it’s never been easier to air fry, bake, roast, broil and so much more. And with the precise temperature and time control, fully-adjustable quartz heating elements and fan speeds, just about anyone can cook like a pro.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – From the brushed stainless steel of the exterior to the heat-resistant tempered glass door to the heavy-duty cooking racks, non-stick enamel baking pan, silicone pad and stainless steel tray, everything that comes with the NuWave Bravo XL is made with quality in mind.